Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Hacking" the ps3 with TI-84 Plus Calculator


*EDIT* I have not played/tinkered with hacking my PS3 for a really long time. I do check occasionally for hacking news, but my PS3 is not hacked so I wouldn't know any details on how to get ANYTHING to work. Right now, the hack works perfectly. Only thing is that backup manager doesn't want to work correctly. The Application used to jailbreak the ps3 can be found at psx-scene.com or www.ps3-hacks.com The program to transfer the app to the calculator is in ps3-hacks.com credit goes to Brandonw *UPDATE* The guy who made this hack (brandon) has updated and made a new calculator hack. The hack in this video is outdated.

Good Bargain Kirkland Wa Apartments For Rent 18 Dishwasher Ideas




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。